Monday 2 April 2012

Hey

Hello lovelies,

So sorry we haven't blogged for ages. We have just been ill, I say just because we are not giving it importance :)
We both have had real flu, not the "I don't feel well have a cold" ( modern day flu) I mean the real old fashion flu, where Ur bones hurt, Ur dizzy, even your eyes hurt to move, temp and everything that goes with it.
And as most of you know Dean doesn't get ill!!

From this we had coughs, Deans has gone, and he is fighting fit.

Well mine has turned into bronchitis, and been told to rest, or it could get worse. hence why no blog!!!

Last week I tried a few days to blog, but fell asleep with laptop on lap, in the middle of typing.

So I gave up!!

This week my cough seems to have gone, but I thinks its more to do with I'm too weak to do it lol. I have a burning sensation running from my chest to my throat, and new today I have quite a painful chest!

So those of our friends who believe in healing please pray for me, that this illness will go and I will be fighting fit again.

As most of you know I have suffered from chronic fatigue the last ten years, but since living here it has practically gone. I still have a few issues like if I sit to long I cant walk right, more of a limp.
But apart from that I really am on the way. I have managed before this bug to walk from our house to the town, which I can do in a hour. at first it took two hours but really getting the time down. It's a hilly journey, but a beautiful walk.

So really want to get back to getting fit, and thin, We have both lost loads of weight, but Dean is doing better he has lost over a stone in weight. and looks amazing.


This photo was on facebook, and couldn't help sharing this.. lovely hey ..

Well guess that's it from us here in Hong Kong. Will try and catch u up with all the news soon.
lots of love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment