Sunday 15 July 2012

SSSSSsssssssHHHhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Yess SShhhhhh !!!! No NO No sorry I didn't mean every one reading this...This is ment for my lovely husband Dean.




( no this isn't Dean as a baby, just a ramdom pic of shhh)


If you didn't know he is on a sponsored silence. Which he himself is calling a miracle.


The reaso he is doing this is to help relocate and support us as we go into China as full-time missio**naries. We have also been invited to go to Cambodia as a team to pr**each the wo**rd to a village that does not know our Lo**rd.
We also plan to donate 10% of everything raised to go to help a childrens centre in Africa to place sola panels on the roof of the buildings.

So from last Monday Dean went quiet and is staying quiet for 5 days.
Probably everyone reading this will have heard me say this, but here goes again. I will miss Dean not talking to me......no not in a sarcastic way but in a loving way, I love it when Dean talks to me, especially about our future and what Go**d's got planned for us, I love his voice. I guess I just love him full stop !!! Mushy I know , but true :)

We have been very bles**sed with people putting there names down on the sonsor form, and you know if you haven't and want to there's still room on the sheet :)

Things to pray for: we need to get our business visa for China which we will be appling for this month. We need to get these to be able us to stay in China full-time.

Also, that the min**istry in China will get a full-time transaltor.

We will also be doing a small talk on China at Eastleigh Bap**tist Chu**rch, Wells place centre. In the room called Fairoak  from 7.45 pm on the 20th July. Please come along .We would love to see you there...

So can't wait for Friday at midnight when I will hear Dean's voice again..








No comments:

Post a Comment